Scott Ritterman, M.D.Orthopaedic Surgeon and Sports Medicine Specialist
Dr. Scott Ritterman is an orthopaedic surgeon in Exton, Pennsylvania. He received his medical degree from The Chicago Medical School and completed his residency at Rhode Island Hospital in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Revision Joint Replacement Surgery
- Fracture Care
- Undergraduate – Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA
- M.D. – The Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago, IL
- Internship – Rhode Island Hospital/Brown Medical School, Providence, RI
- Residency – Rhode Island Hospital/ Brown Medical School, Providence, RI
- Fellowship – Rhode Island Hospital/Brown Medical School, Providence, RI – Orthopaedic Trauma
- Fellowship – Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA- Hip and Knee Reconstruction
- Board Certified – American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- AAOS – American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- AAHKS – American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- OTA – Orthopaedic Trauma Association
Dr. Ritterman spends his free time skiing, hiking or enjoying other outdoor activities.