First Visit Guide
When you come for your appointments, please remember to bring the following
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans etc. and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
- Exam appropriate clothing- Loose fitting clothing is always better!
- Shorts for Knee/Hip/Leg issues
- T-shirt or undershirt for Upper Extremity issues
- Any other information that you think we need about you or your condition to better serve you.
- Your questions! Our goal is to answer any questions you have to ensure that the reason you have come to our office is fulfilled.
If you have not filled out our New Patient Paperwork please print this and fill it out prior to your first appointment. It will save considerable time the day of your appointment.
You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print these documents.